- SMILE Eye Surgery
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea services
Dr. Varun Malhotra
Book an Appointment
- Ocular Surface & Dry Eyes Disorders
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- MS (2011)
- Fellowship (2011)
- Dr Varun Malhotra completed his primary medical education at Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai. He completed his MS in Ophthalmology from JJM Medical College, Davanagere, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, followed by a Fellowship in Cornea, Anterior Segment and Refractive Surgery from the prestigious Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- He finished Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship in Microincision Cataract Surgeries from Sankara Netralaya and was a Zeiss Ophthalmic Diagnostics fellow at LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. He is also trained under Dr Rupal Shahin (Refractive Surgery), who is an authority on the subject
- Dr Varun’s previous experience includes a stint as a Consultant at Anand Eye Institute, Hyderabad and Pushpagiri Eye Institute, Secunderabad
What patrons have to say
Seven years back, I used to wear eyeglasses & contact lenses, but then I got SMILE Eye Surgery done at Centre for Sight. The entire procedure was seamless & quick, and even my vision was completely restored. It really transformed my life! So, don't hide your beautiful eyes behind eyeglasses. It's time to #BeSpecsFree.
I am feeling very light and relaxed after the surgery. I used to feel tired from wearing contacts and glasses, but now there is a sense of relief. I would recommend the SMILE procedure to everyone who wants to eliminate SPECS from their lives.
I think I made the wisest decision by choosing SMILE Laser Eye Surgery! Thanks, Centre for Sight, for giving me endless smiles.
I wanted to get rid of my contact lenses & glasses and hence decided to go for LASIK Eye Surgery from Centre For Sight. My experience was great, and I am very happy with the results!
I came to Centre for Sight with a lot of doubts regarding SMILE Laser Eye Surgery, but my eye doctor & the entire staff made me feel comfortable & guided me throughout the process. The surgery went smoothly, and I really had a wonderful experience here!
I decided to go for SMILE surgery and get rid of my eyeglasses. And it was an amazing experience - the procedure took 5-10 mins only, and the entire staff & doctors were super comforting. I literally got my vision back, and I feel AMAZING!
Mr. Sidharth Gupta
For 11 years, I used to wear spectacles, and I recently got SMILE laser eye surgery at Centre For Sight, Safdarjung. My surgery was performed by Dr Mahipal S. Sachdev, and I must say, the entire procedure was just so flawless! Now my power is 6/6, which is now perfect, and I didn't even get any side effects after the surgery. I'd definitely like to recommend Centre For Sight to everybody!