- SMILE Eye procedure
- LASIK & Refractive procedure
- Cataract procedure
Dr. Tarun Arora
Book an Appointment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Junior resident doctor in Ophthalmology Department at ESI hospital, Basidarapur and Batra Hospital
- Post-graduate training in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2004
- Senior resident in Attar Sain Jain Eye Hospital under the Delhi government
- Certified Lasik training under the guidance of Dr. Rupal Shah in 2010
- Senior consultant in Centre for Sight
- Awards and Recognition
Research and Designation held by Dr. Tarun Arora
- E-poster presented at the Annual Conference of Delhi Ophthalmological Society, 2017 at New Delhi
- E-poster presented at Delhi Ophthalmologic Society Annual conference, 2018
- Comparative study of meibomian gland dysfunction and dry eye in post cataract surgery patients treated with prednisolone and moxifloxacin combination eye drops compared with dexamethasone and moxifloxacin combination eye drops. Sonia Bhargav, Tarun Arora. Indian J Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2020;6(1):50-56
- Efficacy of lid wipes in reducing the incidence of meibomian gland dysfunction in post-cataract surgery patients. Sonia Bhargav, Tarun Arora (Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology)
What patrons have to say
Seven years back, I used to wear eyeglasses & contact lenses, but then I got SMILE Eye Surgery done at Centre for Sight. The entire procedure was seamless & quick, and even my vision was completely restored. It really transformed my life! So, don't hide your beautiful eyes behind eyeglasses. It's time to #BeSpecsFree.
I am feeling very light and relaxed after the surgery. I used to feel tired from wearing contacts and glasses, but now there is a sense of relief. I would recommend the SMILE procedure to everyone who wants to eliminate SPECS from their lives.
I think I made the wisest decision by choosing SMILE Laser Eye Surgery! Thanks, Centre for Sight, for giving me endless smiles.
I wanted to get rid of my contact lenses & glasses and hence decided to go for LASIK Eye Surgery from Centre For Sight. My experience was great, and I am very happy with the results!
I came to Centre for Sight with a lot of doubts regarding SMILE Laser Eye Surgery, but my eye doctor & the entire staff made me feel comfortable & guided me throughout the process. The surgery went smoothly, and I really had a wonderful experience here!
I decided to go for SMILE surgery and get rid of my eyeglasses. And it was an amazing experience - the procedure took 5-10 mins only, and the entire staff & doctors were super comforting. I literally got my vision back, and I feel AMAZING!
Mr. Sidharth Gupta
For 11 years, I used to wear spectacles, and I recently got SMILE laser eye surgery at Centre For Sight, Safdarjung. My surgery was performed by Dr Mahipal S. Sachdev, and I must say, the entire procedure was just so flawless! Now my power is 6/6, which is now perfect, and I didn't even get any side effects after the surgery. I'd definitely like to recommend Centre For Sight to everybody!