- SMILE Eye procedure
- LASIK & Refractive procedure
- Cataract procedure
- Cornea Services
Dr. Ritika Sachdev
Book an Appointment
- Ocular Surface & Dry Eyes Disorders
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Primary medical education from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- Masters in Ophthalmology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Specialization in Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive procedures from the prestigious R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Director at Centre for Sight
- Refractive procedure.
- Areas of interest include
- Femto-assisted cataract procedure
- Complicated cataract case management
- Corneal transplants
- Blade-free LASIK and SMILE
- Awards and Recognition
- Dr. Daljit Singh Medal by Intraocular Implant & Refractive Society of India for excellence in cataract & refractive surgery
- Dr. Krishna Sohan Trophy 2013 by Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- Dr. Dheeraj Jain Gold Medal
- Lala Jeewan Mal Memorial Prize for being the best candidate in Ophthalmology (Delhi University)
- Youngest national recipient of the Intra Ocular and Refractive Society India (IIRSI) Gold Medal
- Young Ophthalmologist’s Award by the Indian Society of Cornea and KeratoRefractive Surgery
- M.M. Joshi Young Achiever’s Award
- Gold Medal by Uttarakhand Ophthalmological Society for Excellence in Ophthalmology in 2019
- Investigator for Multicentric Global Trials – A prospective, multi-centre evaluation of corneal flap creation using Cheetah Femto-second Laser system and Cheetah patient interface (by Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision)- ONGOING
What patrons have to say
Seven years back, I used to wear eyeglasses & contact lenses, but then I got SMILE Eye Surgery done at Centre for Sight. The entire procedure was seamless & quick, and even my vision was completely restored. It really transformed my life! So, don't hide your beautiful eyes behind eyeglasses. It's time to #BeSpecsFree.
I am feeling very light and relaxed after the surgery. I used to feel tired from wearing contacts and glasses, but now there is a sense of relief. I would recommend the SMILE procedure to everyone who wants to eliminate SPECS from their lives.
I think I made the wisest decision by choosing SMILE Laser Eye Surgery! Thanks, Centre for Sight, for giving me endless smiles.
I wanted to get rid of my contact lenses & glasses and hence decided to go for LASIK Eye Surgery from Centre For Sight. My experience was great, and I am very happy with the results!
I came to Centre for Sight with a lot of doubts regarding SMILE Laser Eye Surgery, but my eye doctor & the entire staff made me feel comfortable & guided me throughout the process. The surgery went smoothly, and I really had a wonderful experience here!
I decided to go for SMILE surgery and get rid of my eyeglasses. And it was an amazing experience - the procedure took 5-10 mins only, and the entire staff & doctors were super comforting. I literally got my vision back, and I feel AMAZING!
Mr. Sidharth Gupta
For 11 years, I used to wear spectacles, and I recently got SMILE laser eye surgery at Centre For Sight, Safdarjung. My surgery was performed by Dr Mahipal S. Sachdev, and I must say, the entire procedure was just so flawless! Now my power is 6/6, which is now perfect, and I didn't even get any side effects after the surgery. I'd definitely like to recommend Centre For Sight to everybody!