- SMILE Eye Surgery
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea services
Dr Nilufer Sultana
Book an Appointment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Ocular Surface & Dry Eyes Disorders
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- MBBS, MS, FLVPEI – Comprehensive & Cornea and Anterior Segment Fellowship from LVPEI, Hyderabad
- Worked as a Senior Resident at ESIC Medical College Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad
- Completed his Fellowship at LVPEI, KAR campus, Hyderabad from Mar’18 till Aug’19
- Worked as a Clinical fellow in the department of Cornea and Anterior segment from Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
- Worked as a Consultant at Seshanna Chennawar Eye Centre, Adilabad, from Jan 2016 – Dec 2016
- Worked as a fellow in all sub-specialities from Jul 2014- Dec 2016
- Conducted SICS and Phacoemulsification training for Residents, National & International delegates
- Participated in various community services, including camps for cataract screening and a school screening program at CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), Hyderabad
- Involved in PG training programmes and wet lab sessions at Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital
- Awards and Recognition
- Awarded Gold Medal for The Best Medical Graduate of Berhampur University in 2009
- Awarded Gold Medal for Best student securing highest marks in Anatomy 2005
- Awarded Gold Medal for The most meritorious outgoing lady medical graduate of M.K.C.G Medical in 2009
- Awarded the performance in Biochemistry certificate of excellence for best at 4th Annual Conference of the Association of Medical Biochemist of India -Orissa State Chapter 2007
- Awarded Cash prize for Securing highest marks in aggregate in all subjects at final MBBS examination 2009
- Research & Designation
- Accepted by ICMR, New Delhi, for Postoperative wound infections and their antibiotic susceptibility patterns in a tertiary care hospital.
- Nilufer Sultana, Sunita Chaurasia. Serial High-Resolution Optical Coherence tomography in a case of Descemetocele managed with Amniotic membrane transplantation-Published in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
Post-operative wound infections and their antibiotic susceptibility patterns in a tertiary care hospital. Accepted by ICMR New Delhi
What patrons have to say
Seven years back, I used to wear eyeglasses & contact lenses, but then I got SMILE Eye Surgery done at Centre for Sight. The entire procedure was seamless & quick, and even my vision was completely restored. It really transformed my life! So, don't hide your beautiful eyes behind eyeglasses. It's time to #BeSpecsFree.
I am feeling very light and relaxed after the surgery. I used to feel tired from wearing contacts and glasses, but now there is a sense of relief. I would recommend the SMILE procedure to everyone who wants to eliminate SPECS from their lives.
I think I made the wisest decision by choosing SMILE Laser Eye Surgery! Thanks, Centre for Sight, for giving me endless smiles.
I wanted to get rid of my contact lenses & glasses and hence decided to go for LASIK Eye Surgery from Centre For Sight. My experience was great, and I am very happy with the results!
I came to Centre for Sight with a lot of doubts regarding SMILE Laser Eye Surgery, but my eye doctor & the entire staff made me feel comfortable & guided me throughout the process. The surgery went smoothly, and I really had a wonderful experience here!
I decided to go for SMILE surgery and get rid of my eyeglasses. And it was an amazing experience - the procedure took 5-10 mins only, and the entire staff & doctors were super comforting. I literally got my vision back, and I feel AMAZING!
Mr. Sidharth Gupta
For 11 years, I used to wear spectacles, and I recently got SMILE laser eye surgery at Centre For Sight, Safdarjung. My surgery was performed by Dr Mahipal S. Sachdev, and I must say, the entire procedure was just so flawless! Now my power is 6/6, which is now perfect, and I didn't even get any side effects after the surgery. I'd definitely like to recommend Centre For Sight to everybody!